Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brothers

I have one small edit to make from my "The Two shall Become One Post". I have indeed had a brother all along. Well... at least since the 7th grade :) I've been blessed with one of the best friends a guy could ask for! The one and only TRAVIS POWERS!!! I have always considered him a brother. I should've clarified that Josh is the only brother by law i've ever had :) But no law could make Trav and I closer together. Heck, keep em coming! I'll take all the brothers I can get :)

Trav, I'm incredibly blessed to have you in my life! I love you and am very proud of everything you're learning in Europe. I can't wait to hang out with you all the time again! Have a great time in Europe and know that you'll always be my brother! :)

Jord

2 comments:

  1. Jord,

    Thanks so much for the post and you know that I would have been lost without you all through high school and college. I love you more than life. Can't wait to see you again!! TTYS bro!

    Trav

    ReplyDelete